Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Sac- 5 weeks 4 days



We found out I was pregnant on February 10th, 2009!!! Jakobe is going to be a big brother!!! I'm feeling pretty good. I have my good days and bad days. I have nausea constantly. Luckily I was just given nausea medicine so that has helped a lot. I'm extremely tired all the time. I've already started waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I have my next doctor appointment and ultrasound on February, 26th. I have been having some bleeding for almost 2 weeks now. They are also concerned about the baby's development. At my first doctor's appointment on February 18th, I should have measured at 8 weeks but was only measuring at 6 weeks. They are going to keep a close eye on me and the development.

No comments:

Post a Comment