Friday, March 6, 2009

Here We Go Again......

On Monday, I was admitted to the hospital for dehydration. I received 2 bags of fluid and was given Zofran (nausea medicine)through my IV. I was there for almost 5 hours. When I left I felt a little better, however, the nausea was still there. I have been fighting severe nausea for the past week now. It is now Friday and my nausea medication is finally starting to work. I am FINALLY starting to feel better. Hopefully this was the worst of it. I tell you one thing.....being pregnant and sick the first time wasn't that bad compared to this time. I could lay on the couch and rest when I needed, but, being pregnant, sick, and having a 1 year old is an entirely different story. Luckily David has been great at not only taking care of me but taking care of Jakobe too.

My next doctor's appointment is on March 24th.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy Anne - that sounds absolutely terrible. Take care of yourself. I can't believe this is happening to you again!! I hope you start to feel better. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry you are having to deal with this! It is what I fear most about being pregnant again - severe nausea is THE WORST!

    ReplyDelete